A2 owner as of this weekend!

sabre74

Hello everyone. What a super forum, I live in andover and work in swanwick (fareham) which was the primary reason for purchasing the A2 as it affords decent economy and a comfortable drive. Ive upgraded from a Peugeot 107 which was great on fuel but utterly horrible to drive and from just collecting the car (100 miles) and a return trip to work (70 miles) Im already delighted with the results. This car just glides along and eats up the miles and seems to have a similar allergy to fuel as the peugeot so Im pretty pleased.

My car is an 05 Black pretty standard model that appears to have been very well looked after, it is pretty stock apart from the cd changer and a usb aux input socket installed for ipod etc. I have to say the stereo really does sound great and a different world to what Im used to. I don't know if Ill add to much to the car but I've already ascertained in just a few visits that I need to have a chat with Vince at Stealth about a remap and possibly adding CC, so thank you to all the contributors who have made this site a super resource, I will try to be active and if I can add any value to any of the forum posts I will endeavour to do so.

Back