A2OC badges - look good but any other benefits?

Lisa_R

Hi all

Been browsing the site as have now owned my A2 for one week, quite like the look of the A2OC badge, apart from the obvious prestige which comes with such a badge are there any other benefits? Someone mentioned discounts but not sure what!

PS have put a pic on now so confirmation on the colour of my car appreciated!!

Lisa_R

Hi Sarge, Lisa.

I would like a A2OC badge, how much are they and where can I get on from?
I think I would look great on the back of 'Kasey.... that's what my other half calls the A2. Thanks, Lamby.

Cheers Sarge - I have just bought a couple.
After using this site for over a year (since I bought the A2) I think its only right that I advertise A2OC - its a great resource and the members are really helpful. As soon as I get them fitted I will post some pictures.

Cheers Sarge - I have just bought a couple.
After using this site for over a year (since I bought the A2) I think its only right that I advertise A2OC - its a great resource and the members are really helpful. As soon as I get them fitted I will post some pictures.

Pictures, excellant! you can also print of the flyers and hand them to other unaware A2 owners :)

Cheers

Sarge

Hi Sarge,

I am very impressed! These A2OC are extremely high quality (I am a designer and I am very particular) They look the business and I can not wait to get them attached, I will do it at the weekend and I am going to position the badges on the rear doors in the same place that you see the S-line badges. Photo's to follow. Not sure about handing flyers out...

Thanks to Mike, and I got a little guide on how to attach them as well! Very thorough!

No worries Lamby - although not a designer, I am very picky too and the number of rejected samples before was pretty big - the manufacturer was starting to pull their hair out!

Based on the few examples of badges dropping off we've had recently, please use alcohol to remove the wax and leave the badges overnight before driving.

Cheers,

Mike

Yesss... Many thanks Mike. Got mine yesterday too. Very smart indeed. Nice and compact and very Audi-ish in looks. I will have to wait for a few days before fitting, but can't wait to see what they look like.

Cheers,

Its funny to see the reactions on peoples faces when you are at traffic lights or in traffic when they look down at the badge then look again to see what it says, i work on new Audi's and most of the thought i had just got a set of S/LINE badges and put them on they look that close to them,

Cheers Phil

We got ours today, just got to agree on where to put it! Once we agree (maybe by xmas!) we will post pics!

The Grip Reaper, I borrowed your idea and I have them in the S line position! I think that they really finish the car off I am really impressed with the finish as well. Please see some pictures attached. Cheers Lamby.

Niiice Lamby. Hopefully I will be fitting mine this afternoon. Washed it last night in readiness. Will post some photos when they're on.

Cheers,

Please remember to not just wash the area, but get rid of any wax by cleaning with alcohol before applying the badges.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike,

followed your instructions to the letter, thank you. My rear door area was clean with alcohol and dried before application in this weekends scotching weather! Need to clean the car now but have to wait due to new badges and windscreen! I will wait for a couple of days.

Mine are on too. They look ace. I clayed the area to remove any debris and then wiped down with alcohol wipe and then pressed on for a minute or so with great gusto. They seem really well afixed. Cool.

Cheers,

Lee they look great! Now all I need to do is to spot another a2oc member!

I drove to the coast yesterday and spotted a black a2 with badges on the rear door and I got all excited! Caught up with it to find out they where actual s-line badges... Disappointed but I have a couple of trips to Cornwall coming up so I will be on the look out!

I drove to the coast yesterday and spotted a black a2 with badges on the rear door and I got all excited!!

LOL! Been there! :eek: A2's are a rare sight up here, theres only about half a dozen that I see regularly on my trips around south west scotland. A couple have S Line badges, but I dont think theyre members here. The wife gets most embarrased at my waving at A2's - but I dinna care :p

Back