A2OC badges wearing out!

Keithb

Has anybody elses A20C badges worn out? The red bits on mine have faded to a pinkish and one badge is losing the red bit altogether (its pealing off like a Babybel wax wrapper). :(

Time for some new ones me thinks.

What are you washing your car with? Cillit Bang?

How old are your badges? I knocked one off the other day with my electric polisher and sadly scuffed it, tempted to get a new one.

Hi Keith,

Yes, it's a pity, but there are some reports of these badges that are showing signs of wear and tear.

As you can appreciate, we went to great lengths to source a quality product abd I'm sure you'll agree that they are made to a very high standard.

The problems arise when you subject the badges to the UK climate and hurl water and road grime at them at speeds of up to 70mph(;))

We currently have less than 100 of the original badges left and so in the new year, we'll be looking into ordering some more and the lessons learned from the current badge will help to improve future ones, although there may be a steep price increase, possibly too steep to make them viable.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Keith,

Yes, it's a pity, but there are some reports of these badges that are showing signs of wear and tear.

As you can appreciate, we went to great lengths to source a quality product abd I'm sure you'll agree that they are made to a very high standard.

The problems arise when you subject the badges to the UK climate and hurl water and road grime at them at speeds of up to 70mph(;))

We currently have less than 100 of the original badges left and so in the new year, we'll be looking into ordering some more and the lessons learned from the current badge will help to improve future ones, although there may be a steep price increase, possibly too steep to make them viable.

Cheers,

Mike

Cheers Mike, I wasn't having a go as my badges are getting on a bit now and like you say the UK weather is tough going on the little fella's. I'll order some more in the new year and maybe re-paint my originals and stick them on the tool cabinet I'm hoping father christmas brings me next week. :D

Is this something you have Mike or do we have to pay the postage becuase they come from a warehouse somewhere?

Back