A2OC Car Mats, Is It Me?

PlasticMac

United-Kingdom
I find that, the (really excellent), A2OC Car mat, on the driver's side, pops of the studs, and moves forward, no matter how many times I refit it.
Is it just me?
Is there a cure, (for errant mats)?
Mac.

Evening Mac,

I’ve not noticed this happening with the set of Bespoke Mats originally in the OEM A2 which are now in the EUD A2.

Do you think the issue could be the shape of the mats or the aftermarket press stud fixings used. Maybe you could try a set of genuine press stud fixings on the mats.

If there are a few members experiencing this then I can go back to Dan at Simply Car Mats with some feedback as this could be a safety problem. We really don’t need anyone having their drivers mat moving forward to possibly limit the function of the brake pedal. Not sure what might be offered by Dan but certainly worth mentioning if there is a few of us with this problem.

Kind regards,

Tom

Evening Mac,

I’ve not noticed this happening with the set of Bespoke Mats originally in the OEM A2 which are now in the EUD A2.

Do you think the issue could be the shape of the mats or the aftermarket press stud fixings used. Maybe you could try a set of genuine press stud fixings on the mats.

If there are a few members experiencing this then I can go back to Dan at Simply Car Mats with some feedback as this could be a safety problem. We really don’t need anyone having their drivers mat moving forward to possibly limit the function of the brake pedal. Not sure what might be offered by Dan but certainly worth mentioning if there is a few of us with this problem.

Kind regards,

Tom
I did remove the OEM female clips from the old TT mats, no idea what I did with them though, but didn't bin them.
I'd guess that the retaining clips are the most likely cause.
Mac.

Back