A2oc day out to Kentwell Hall

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
hi one and all i have pleasure in inviting you to another A2oc great day out to Kentwell Hall. Where we will experience Tudor life for the day. Sunday 10th july 2011-- full Details can be found here

http://www.kentwell.co.uk/Re-Creations/Tudor/GreatAnnual

Can i ask that you click the calendar link and add your attending as this helps me see who is coming. Also could you tell me in this thread how many will be coming with you. Many thanks.

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&ea=attend&e=48

i hope to find a pub for an evening meal but i will add that as a separate event to the calendar--to follow when details are known.

so come on a2ers lets go back in time mike

Last edited:
I had the impression from the calendar link that it was Sun 10th July (but note that if you follow the link it will automatically add you to the list of attendees)

-- Edit:

Yes, 10th July based on the updated version of the original post...

I'll come along (just me & my A2) - first social :)

Last edited:
I like the sound of that! Sunday, 19th Jun?

Hi Esson, the calendar link shows that the A2OC event is planned for the 10th July - the last day they have set for the Tudor re-enactment. Still hope your able to join us it really is a great day out.

Regards Vonnie

I will be on my way to Scotlad that day. A shame as it sounds like a great day out.

Cheers

David

hi mike yep sounds like a good social--maddy and i will be there.i have added myself to the calendar.
note to alan(pamanal) you probably remember the tudor times first time arround dont you? only kidding young man.

Robin,
'Yes my Lord, i wouldst be going with thee but my mistress has commandeth that i attend a visit to my Masters acres!! in other words we can't make it as we are having a personal conducted tour of local large farm to see how a (MAN of the land) lives
and survives on bread gruel water, he does have a RR tractor wid da big engin,
Adieu & farewell,
YE HAH!!!
Cheers ALAN peasant in life.

Hi all not long now till we travel back in time--fingers crossed the sun comes out for us.Looking forward to seeing new and old members--if you have not been to an a2oc social why not give it a go ? cheers mike
ps who is up for a pub meal in the evening?

Hi Mike, myself and Carole will be attending and would be up for a pub meal in the evening also. Check your PM

All the best

Mark

Hi all not long now till we travel back in time--fingers crossed the sun comes out for us.Looking forward to seeing new and old members--if you have not been to an a2oc social why not give it a go ? cheers mike
ps who is up for a pub meal in the evening?

Hi a2'ers for the meeting up place can i get you to come to mcdonalds here please----- Northern Road, Chilton Industrial Estate, Suffolk CO10 2XQ for 9.30ish as its only 15 mins from there to kentwell hall. just time to grab some refreshments.if you cant make the meeting point dont panic im sure we can catch up in the car park.
i have booked the sun so looking forward to seeing you all and having a fun day out. cheers mike

if you want my mobile number drop me a pm.

Hi everybody I would just like to say I hope you all have a great day out. Just wish I could make it.:(

David

I'm sorry to also having to withdraw from this event. I was looking forward to meeting some of the people behind the familiar names - and the venue is practically on my doorstep, alas.... :(

Trust You'll all have a great time,

Regrets
Mike
:)

Cheers Mike, great to meet you and Vonnie, Robin and Maddie.
I will post a few pics tomorrow.

All the best

Mark and Carole

Thanks to all that came today--i really enjoyed the day travelling back in time. The day ended nice with a super meal in prezzo in sudbury--how hard was it to find a place that served food? wow
Here are some pictures of the day
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150261494853944.346761.577838943&l=86d9baa63f
no account needed to view.
cheers mike

Great time at Kentwell Hall, and the meal afterwards. We were a small group, only five cars but we did have two social newbies. Thanks A2sumo (Mike) for organising and thanks to Maddie & Robin, Mark & Carole (Marky999) and Mike (MikeMars) for all helping to make the day an enjoyable one.

Vonnie

I am glad you all had a good time:) it sounded like you all had a great day out.
I am looking forward to Aitp.

Cheers

David

Back