A2OC Screensaver

Stan H

Tonight my 15 year old son Theo spent 20 mins working on a 2024 version of the a2oc badge / logo to use as a screen saver I have attached an image I took of it.
It's a satin stainless steel finish on a carbon fibre background but he changed the colour quite easily when I questioned him.

Hopefully he will try to to make a png version so anyone who wants to use it as a screen saver can do.

I ran it past @Proghound first to make sure it was OK.

Attachments

• PXL_20240117_172929671.PORTRAIT_compress53.jpg
    PXL_20240117_172929671.PORTRAIT_compress53.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 75
I'll have to look up what filetypes the site will allow you to upload. If the worst comes to the worst, you could always get email addresses of interested forum members via PM and send it to them that way :) Let me know if uploading a png is an issue and I'll move this post to its own thread to gather responses.

I'll have to look up what filetypes the site will allow you to upload. If the worst comes to the worst, you could always get email addresses of interested forum members via PM and send it to them that way :) Let me know if uploading a png is an issue and I'll move this post to its own thread to gather responses.
Evening Ian,

Just been on the xenFono forum and it looks like the following file types are able to be uploaded by the Clubs software:

IMG_8682.jpeg

Kind regards,

Tom

I am at work at the moment and tried to upload last night but struggled, probably me. When I get home I will get Theo to look at it.
He might be able to do other formats on Tom's list or as you said Ian he could provide his email address via pm so members can ask for other colours / ideas.

I am at work at the moment and tried to upload last night but struggled, probably me. When I get home I will get Theo to look at it.
He might be able to do other formats on Tom's list or as you said Ian he could provide his email address via pm so members can ask for other colours / ideas.
Could he produce as a Vector file? Such a file can be enlarged with no loss of clarity. I fancy painting a large version of this on my garage inside wall.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Tom, many thanks for that. So, all should be good with the .png file.

Meanwhile, I think this topic could generate enough conversation that it deserves its own thread anyway.

Could he produce as a Vector file? Such a file can be enlarged with no loss of clarity. I fancy painting a large version of this on my garage inside wall.

Wow, that would be a sight to see Bob! Photos of the finished result are obligatory of course ... :)

Top tip if your doing this is to project the image into the wall then you can lightly pencil draw around the projected image
There are many cheap projectors around so likely that someone you know will have one if you don’t own one yourself

Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the Logo in PNG format.

Theo has also done it as a Vector file (SVG) which is zipped for sending.

The link to the zip file (because it could not be uploaded)

@Jellybean

Ian @Proghound if you wish to move it all for its own thread that's OK. Title: a2oc logo 2024.

Cheers
Stan & Theo.

Attachments

• A2OC Logo Chrome.png
    A2OC Logo Chrome.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back