A3 Sportback

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daveyjp

More details now available on the Audi website. Available from £16,010 to £24,625. The one I'm interested in - the 2.0TDi SE - comes in at £20,030, £500 more than the three door version.

Picked up a sportsback brochure earlier today (just for interest). It looks very nice!
Does anyone know if there will be a diesel quattro available in the future? The brochure only shows two petrol quattro versions...

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart.gif[/img=left]Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator

2001 TDi SE: Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray

New A2OC Website!

Now seen two in the 'metal' - a silver 1.6 FSi and the daddy of them all a 3.2 Quattro in red (a cool £31,500!!).

Also took a look at the BMW 1 series - this week's Autoexpress says the BMW is a better car, but on looks alone my vote goes with the Audi - it looks much beefier and all I could see in the BMW were mums taking kids to school!!

As for the 4x4 question some earlier information I saw said Quattro was available as an option on all models, but I have a feeling this was meant for European markets. The new Golf 2.0 TDi quattro will not be available in RHD.

Audi, nice car - shame about the snez.
I think this will come to haunt them.
How much do you bet it will be 'toned down' by about year 3?

Saw my first one on the M42 today - silver 2.0TDi - the wife thought it looked the business. We saw a 1 series a couple of weeks ago and she thought it was a new Astra!

From the rear I too thought the 1 series looked like the Astra at first. Which pleased me especially as I hold some BMW drivers rather lowely.

2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate control, Cruise control, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II.

Saw one in France last week, passed us on the A1 at around 150kph - new front grille looks better on it than it does on the A6.

Ian

2002 1.4 Petrol SE, silver with climate control for SWMBO (1.4 Petrol SE, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys on order) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back