Abs

Chiefmechanic

2003 1.4tdi 75hp. I have no voltage at the right front abs sensor. Other three show voltage. Fault is 00285 electrical fault in circuit.
does anyone have a pin out for the abs pump so I can check for voltage.
new bearing and AB’s sensor on that wheel. Still have abs esp and warning symbol in dash.
brian

2003 1.4tdi 75hp. I have no voltage at the right front abs sensor. Other three show voltage. Fault is 00285 electrical fault in circuit.
new bearing and AB’s sensor on that wheel. Still have abs esp and warning symbol in dash.
brian
Does it have a matching tyre on this wheel to match the opposite side?
Are the tyre pressures correct & matching?
Is the abductor ring clean on the inner hub where the drive shaft enters?
Check these are correct as can effect it, also have you driven it since fitting the wheel bearing etc?
Hope this helps
Keith.

brian
brian
Not an A2, but might help.
Mac.
Screenshot 2023-07-05 18.05.13.png

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know if the abs pump is fitted to any other model in the vag range.
Do you suspect the ABS pump?
The error does point to a wiring, or connector.
If you can read the part number on the ABS pump you can search on that number.
Mac.

I suspect it’s a power wire but I would like to check from the abs pump to the wheel for a broken wire. I need to know what pin the power comes out on. Brian

Back