ADI 2015 (Castle Combe) -Saturday 17th October 2015

Vonnie

A2OC donor
Hi All,

As a heads up for anyone who is intending on staying on either the Friday or the Saturday night (or both) the Hilton currently has a 30% discount making a standard room around £90 a night, and the Premier Inn (just next to the Hilton) has rooms available at £35 if you do the pre-pay rate and breakfast is an additional £8.95 a person for those that want it.

We (A2Sumo and I along with Robin) have booked the Premier Inn for the Friday 16th October and Saturday 17th October night.
FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN BEFORE PLEASE NOTE THE DATES AS THIS IS A WEEK LATER THEN USUAL

ADI (Castle Combe)
Premier Inn Swindon West
Hilton Swindon West

More details on ADI will be posted nearer the time.

Regards, Yvonne.

Last edited:
I haven't been to this for quite a while, my dad and I always went. Its a fantastic day so well worth the trip if you haven't been before. I'll be back there this year, can't wait.

I'm booked up. See you all there. Better ask for a bigger pitch this year. I think we'll see 40+

The usual spots ain't big enough !!

I haven't been to this for quite a while, my dad and I always went. Its a fantastic day so well worth the trip if you haven't been before. I'll be back there this year, can't wait.

I went to the first A2oc social at ADI and sat in your car for a chat with your dad (loved the alcantara and leather seats). We shared stories about our 'names' I started by explaining 'Spike' was in memory of our favourite cat.....but we had now become 'dog' people, and had a rescue Lakeland terrier called Holly.
That's a coincidence he said, my 'name' is Hollyrescue......and I'm sure you can guess why.

Cheers Spike

I went to the first A2oc social at ADI and sat in your car for a chat with your dad (loved the alcantara and leather seats). We shared stories about our 'names' I started by explaining 'Spike' was in memory of our favourite cat.....but we had now become 'dog' people, and had a rescue Lakeland terrier called Holly.
That's a coincidence he said, my 'name' is Hollyrescue......and I'm sure you can guess why.

Cheers Spike

I think I remember my dad telling me this story!

Booked my stay at Premier Inn for Friday and Saturday night! Can't wait for this one, everyone tells me it's a great weekend!!

IS THIS meet still on this year i really want to go and see what there and if i can buy anything for my a2
There may not be many parts for the A2 on sale at the show but there is plenty of Audi related parts and some tuning and styling items on the various stalls.

Bit it is ideal for seeing what other people have fitted to their A2 so you can see what mods suit you and which don't.

I am happy to demo the many mods and retrofits on my car, just in case anyone was considering fitting things like

Auto lights with coming home lighting
RNS E system including Bluetooth phone, voice activation, BOSE, latest sat nav software
LED lights (now including indicators)
auto close sunroof, remote fuel flap opening
Xenon headlamps and DRLs
etc.
Happy to do this if and when people might be thinking of such mods.

Steve B

Last edited:
Gappy to do this if and when people might be thinking of such mods.

Steve B

I'm going to mention this Steve - the next mod you need is a larger keypad on your phone and the ability to turn off the predictive text :)
Sometimes this is almost as difficult to read as text-speak :eek:

Cheers
Jeff

I'm going to mention this Steve - the next mod you need is a larger keypad on your phone and the ability to turn off the predictive text :)
Sometimes this is almost as difficult to read as text-speak :eek:

Cheers
Jeff

This did make me laugh out loud Jeff!
It's a bit like Les Dawson on the Piano in a different form, (No offence meant Steve)

Back