Air con not cold

NinjaA2

Hi all I have noticed the air con in her car is not cold so I took bonnet off to check and the fan has stopped running at slow speed again? Any one know why this would be? We did get a garage to replace some stuff on it last time we took it to them but can't remember what they done and replaced!!! I seem to remember a sensor or something hard to get to on front of the car!? Any help guys

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The sensor you are referring to is the G263. You need a proper scan to see if there is an error code stored.

funny you should say that....im experiencing the same thing in my wifes a2 :/ i was going to get it regassed but i will get it scanned and see what my car spits out!

cammy

Checkout my thread regarding this problem. Mine was the same I had it re-gassed which made absolutely no difference. Mine turned out to be a worn out spline on the air compressor pulley. As the splines were worn it was literally just spinning around inside. Hence no cold air. In fact you might find while this problem exists you will get colder air using the 'ECON' mode. Obviously your problem might not be the same but it does sound the same. Chris

Back