Alarm Button

Chris93

Hi guys hope you're all having a good weekend and enjoying the great weather!, i just opened the door of my a2 to find the alarm button on the floor, snapped (oh,no!) i think i will get away with just changing the button as the spring is fine. is this unit just the button and the spring or is there a bracket which i am yet to find. If it is just the button does anyone know how much this will cost me from main dealer

Cheers guys continue to enjoy the weather!!!

Chris

If you're referring to the button that normally sits in the B pillar trim, then they are about £11 from a dealer.

Question is, why did it pop out in the first place? Has the spring gone, or is the hole in the trim worn?

Cheers,

Mike

I am really not sure from what i can see the clip on the top of the button has snapped off and it is no longer held in so when i shut the door it popped out

Cheers
Chris

Fuel Tank

One more question i have been meaning to ask, my a2 is a special edition i have found they made a few budget cuts on this model (no mirror in sun visor), i also read on the forum that 2005 models should have the big fuel tank but i do not think mine does. Would a 2005 special edition car have the large or small thank?

Cheers
Chris

Back