Aluminium dials

jonnycwh

Hey, does anyone know where i can get the aluminium trim for the instrument dials, gear knob, glovebox latch etc...? I know on ebay you can buy stick on ones for other audi's but not the A2. Can anyone help?

Hi
The instrument dials and glovebox are only sold as complete assemblies so you cannot obtain the individual trims for these items. I think everything else is available separately so its a matter of ordering them from your dealer or going through vagparts.com who offer club discount. I know vagparts only list the gearlever base ring and handbrake button on their web site but they can supply any Audi part to order.
If you'r into this sort of modding, consider getting a set of parts and shop manual CD's from club member Skipton01.

Cheers Spike

Cheers Spike, Yeah i tried buying the dials before and they told me i'd have to change the whole instrument panel. I just thought i might be able to buy the rings itself and stick them on. You can do it with a load of other cars but not the A2. My model is so basic and boring! I want to jazz it up but in a classy way, just the original chrome finishes would do wonders for the interior. I'll try get in touch with Skipton1. Will also look up Vag so hope they deliver to ireland! Thanks a mil

Back