Another new owner of an A2

Varsity

Well, not strictly true, but as its a 1st car for my son I can say that we are both new to A2 ownership.

Its a black 1.4, fairly basic spec in Black with a very immaculate brown interior, yes brown! It has the usual problem with the roof not working, but otherwise its a very nice 78k mile car that belonged to a lady just up the road from where we live.

The best thing about the car, other than it has been well cared for, is that her son is an Audi Dealer Sales Manager so it has only ever been serviced by Audi dealerships in its life and it has 7 stamps in the book. All the old MOTs and service bills also with the car.

I know its not a 1.4TDi 90 Sport, but for what we paid it will be a great first car for my son and something we can both work on over the coming months.

Looking forward to being on the forum and helping where I can, and also getting help when needed!

Cheers

Hi nice first car and sounds a great example. It would be great to meet you both and your a2 at a social -so please keep an eye on the socials section. We always like to see new members and its a good time to chat and learn about our great little cars. Cheers Mike

Great news Varsity,

I'm glad you found one so quickly for your son :) Hope it all works out for your son and am sure you'll have some quality time with the A2 together by the sounds of it :cool:. Marvellous

Regards,

Mo:

Last edited:
Back