Anyone own this apparently abandoned TDi?

mrbroons

Spotted this just outside Edinburgh, anyone lost it? Just left in a car park with the bonnet off?

d56776fd2553ab1bcb7f033514f78154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s also taxed, possibly just vandalism and a nasty surprise for the owner when they return after the holidays?

Go on put it back :) My neighbours were away and in a storm the car cover almost blew off. So in the rain I went and put it back. I was surprised as it wasn't a flimsy nylon one but a really thick heavy one. I thought am I going to damage this expensive car (I think it's a jag). I left a note and on his return I got a posh box of chocolates :) I said to him I hesitated to intervene but he said he was pleased I did.

Is anything obviously missing like abs pump ect? Seems mighty strange! My guess would be the life was shopping, husband got bored had a tinker and whilst doing so either himself or wife has been taken ill perhaps to hospital? Bit far fetched but if no theft has taken place thats my best guess.

Is the car locked?

Is anything obviously missing like abs pump ect? Seems mighty strange! My guess would be the life was shopping, husband got bored had a tinker and whilst doing so either himself or wife has been taken ill perhaps to hospital? Bit far fetched but if no theft has taken place thats my best guess.

Is the car locked?
Unless it is someone unaccustomed to an A2, flattened the battery trying to restart and removed the bonnet to find that there isn't one and left in despair ... if the bonnet is off the alarm won't arm even if the car is locked. Is the red light in the door flashing to indicate alarm status?

Back