Anyone retrofitted acoustic parking?

If you can..... yes (as this one is very straight forward and easy to install and recommended as an aftermark fitting

but others are will do to, as long as it is the acoustiq one

what colour is your car, if it is black then you do not have to spray the fittings, (A lot of germans have fitted these on there black car and they do blend in perfect) any other colour need to be sprayed ( which is dead easy)

if you spray, them get the colour sparys from the dealer, 3 to four colour coats and then 3 to four clear coats (the more of less coats you do the better :confused: )

hi,

mine had accoustic parking when i got it however i would never retro fit it as with all hatchback cars it seems a waste of time and money as generally where your back window is located is where a hatchback stops, as my stereo is usually up loud i have never heard it anyway!!!!!!!!
having said all that if you have a woman driving it then i suppose they need all the help they can get though it will never stop them obliviously tearing your alloys and tyres along kerbs as they attempt to park.

Don.

Back