anyone want to swap alloys with me?

Craig

ok so i need to get a softer ride (well my 3yr old does lol) so i was thinking as am short on cash maybe someone would do a swap with my 17" wheels & tyres

16 se alloys will do as long as there clean & have good tyres, id even consider 15" oem alloys

here is a pic of mine

Craig where about are you on from Manchester maybe if your local you can come have a look at mine ?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

That's a great offer for someone Craig.

If you were closer I could have sorted you out and put cash on top but alas you are around 3 hours away.

As a side note, your headlight clip went in the post today first class so should be with you in the morning.

If only you were closer, I would happily trade you a full 8 16" SE alloys and you would have a winter and summer set. Best of luck, great offer!

Craig you mention that money is tight. Is there any way you can borrow a set of wheels from somewhere while you sell yours?

A decent set of sport wheels just sold on the forum for around £250. Not sure about the condition of yours but you may well be doing yourself out of pocket. I only mention this as you say things are a bit tight and you've got a little un.

I have a set of 16's with very good tyres I could sell you for £90 so you could get a little extra from the deal if you could be without your current set for a few days.

Last edited:
Craig you mention that money is tight. Is there any way you can borrow a set of wheels from somewhere while you sell yours?

I've got a couple of sets of 15" wheels that look pretty good. You're quite near to me and you're welcome to see what I've got and to exchange or do anything you choose .... borrow, buy, sell! I can assure you that the improvement in ride is quite significant ..... My spare sets are just laying here, so you are welcome to look at them and make a decision.

David

Try switching over to 205 45 r17 tyres rather than 205 40 r17

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi I have a set of 16" 6 spoke SE alloys with good tyres not that far from you and have been after a set of 17" like these but there all to expensive for me too.

What deal are you after on these could work out for both of us.

Thanks Graham

Thanks for the replies chaps i'll pm those that are a bit nearer me to see what deal can be done.
Steve i'll keep that in mind & received the clip today cheers mate :)

Hi Craig,

i am interested too. I have a set of 16" 6 spokes SE with tyres in decent conditions, plenty of life left.
The rims themselves are in very good conditions apart from 2 slightly scratched. Hub caps also not the best. i can swap and put some money on top.

I am based in Wakefield. Please PM me if previous offers fall through.
thanks
Giorgio

Back