Armrest

AlanA2

A2OC Donor
Just bought a comfort armrest, and impressed with the quality. Does anyone know how to remove the seat cover to allow the fitting of the armrest, the instructions supplied dont offer much help.

Thanks in advance
Alan

fbi
Yes its a Sydmeko one, emailed Mats Harde from the site, sent me invoice paid via paypal, its the armrest with storage.

Alan

Last edited:
Well worked it out and have fitted it, makes longer journeys much better

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Out of interest how well did you get the rear section of the seat back in place. I have twin sydmenko and they are great but you literally have to force (break) the clips holding the back panel to release the seat material so that you can get at the frame.

Whilst I can push mine back together it wont stay perfectly in place. I am led to believe that once you go down this route you will never get the seat to fit back together perfectly?

Foghorn, likewise the so called clips appear to be glued in place, the beading that clips the sides in to the back panel also appears to be difficult to remount. several cut fingers later have just about managed it.
I have ordered a new trim for back of seat, as im not sure the remaining clips will hold.

Alan

fbi
Yes its a Sydmeko one, emailed Mats Harde from the site, sent me invoice paid via paypal, its the armrest with storage.

Alan
Hi Alan,
thanks for your reply :)
Did you order directly from www.sydmeko.se (=www.armrest.info) ?
How much did you pay ?Was the seat mounting included ?
Regards,
Fabrice

Fabrice
In total was about £149, including bracket....it also came with allen keys to fasten bolts.

Alan

Is this a Sydmeko armrest? Found it in a 3L for sale here in Sweden.
Thought it looked pretty good and doesn't look like it's adapted to the seats

rest.jpg

Is this a Sydmeko armrest? Found it in a 3L for sale here in Sweden.
Thought it looked pretty good and doesn't look like it's adapted to the seats
QUOTE]
No, the Sydmeko is attached to the seat backrest.
This one is fastened to the car floor.

No, the Sydmeko is attached to the seat backrest.
This one is fastened to the car floor.

That's what I thought, but I didn't know it was possible. Never saw an official ending and solution to Skiptons armrest project =)

Back