Ashtray Warrenty Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pdlogan1

My Ashtray broke on my A2 1.4 TDI Sport. Took it into Audi and they replaced it under Warrenty. Pretty good I though as the car is nearly two years old. 53 plate.....Always worth asking I guess

Maersk,

Dont count on it. A fellow Touareg owner is currently arguing with VW about his drivers side door sagging - VW have had the cheek to say it is wear and tear and doesn't come under the warranty - unbelievable, but true - I never had any problems with AUDI I might add

Kaine

Kaine,
How is the Toe Rag doing? A pal of mine has the V10 which he said was awesome at first but is now wishing he bought the smaller diesel. I guess he is fed up paying off the National Debt of Iraq.

quote:Originally posted by maersk

Kaine,
I guess he is fed up paying off the National Debt of Iraq.

Yep, I know how he feels [21]. I'm getting early 30's in the mpg stakes which is better than the V10 owners, who are lucky to see over 25. Quality is good, however if I'm honest its not quite the same as the A2 - at a car twice the price, its a bit dissappointing. On the whole though, I'm glad I got it. We've just been to France in it for two weeks and covered 2000miles in complete comfort. The A2, even though a great car, is no tourer/continent cruiser!!!

Cheers

Kaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back