Chat aud bolton

stuart

merry christmas everyone took my car to audi in bolton for repair £720 later to pick up its ready, gets in my car warning light still on storms back in gets car back inside tells me they have to keep it and to take a courtesy car over christmas, gets the keys i get outside a 59 reg 35 grand a5 convertible of the forecourt over christmas wahoo, pity its snowing ha ha

Well a small compensation for the hassle of it all, just don't get too attached to the A5...! :eek:

Nice one, I love the lines of the A5 - a stunning car ( although I was disappointed in the Sportback when I saw it in the flesh at ADI this year) Won't be my next choice as previously posted.

Shame you dont have the weather to enjoy the cabrio fully, but it will still be lovely to have one for a few days. Enjoy :cool:

hi guys its a nice car but totally impractical, kids can hardly move in the back and the boot is tidgy but a small price to pay when im at the lights and everyone stares and the neighbours curtains are twitching ha ha merry christmas everyone and keep up the excellent work a2oc

Back