Audi A2 1.2 TDI Leaking clutch slave cylinder

caspeer7

Hi, I find out that my clutch slave cylinder leaking out all my hydraulic fluid thru the orange hat which a found out after my gearbox didn’t want to shift down and up properly and I saw the a was low on fluid. So my question is this repairable or is a new slave cylinder needed?

And how is the easiest way to remove it? Is it a guide out there step to step how to do it?

Audi A2 1.2 TDI

Your are best going onto the German forum as 1.2’s are far more prolific there. I’m one of a few uk 1.2 owners and like you, have had (and am currently having!!!!) transmission issues. The member mankmil on the German forum is something of a 1.2 guru and also sells clutch slave cylinders with the upgraded hall sensor on them.

Previous thread on Audi A2 1.2TDI clutch slave cylinder

• 6N0 142 063 A Nehmerzylinder
This is the right Part!

D is for Lupo, the tube is different

without Letter is not exisiting in parts catalog!

But still, the refurbished from Mankmill is with new gaskets and hall sensor, is always the best option, cheaper the Audi and the the new ones from Audi are not as good anymore, because there are in strorage for years ... there are also problems with those brandnew clutch actuaotors after few milage.

And never buy a used one without known history, thats the worst you can do, you spend a lot of money without knowing what you get and how long it will last.

Last edited:
Back