Audi A2 2004 90bhp Black

Dual Mass Fly wheel was replaced on my 90bhp 2004 Audi A2 last week, plus new front discs and pads and two front tyres. The total cost was £986, my garage charged £45 labour an hour but did not charge me labour for fitting the discs.
My mileage is 136000 and I have had the car since nearly new with only 14 miles on the clock. My other car is a Jaguar XE

Welcome. Owned since new and 136k miles is impressive. I replaced our DMF and clutch last year. Lower labour costs from a friends garage but I'd say 986 for the work done there is pretty good. I shopped around for the best deal on the part and memory serving I had a price match by Euro Car Parts and it was 340 including the VAT so factor in your tyres and brakes and that's not bad. It's a fairly big job as I watched the guys doing it.

Hope that's you good for your next 136k!

Welcome Ray. Excellent work, I'm having DMF, Clutch, Cambelt and Water Pump done in the next few weeks and it is will £850+/- so think that is fair. I presume you were having DMF problems and they are now all solved and back to silky smooth :)

Hi Ray

Welcome to the A2 owners club, glad you've joined (where have you been all this time? :))

By now you should you should have received a pm (private message) containing lots of useful information about the club.*

You can access this by clicking on the word 'Notifications' at the very top of this page.**

It looks like this if you are viewing in the desktop site

db4eo.jpg

Or by clicking on the envelope symbol if you are using tapatalk

5o8bhu.jpg

I hope you find it a friendly place to be with lots of useful information.*

Best wishes

Steve

(A2Steve) Member relations*

Last edited:
Hi Ray,

Welcome to the club. Great to see a new member who is a long time owner.

It would be great to see some pictures too !

Euan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back