Audi A2 Car Mats

G

GameBurton07

I've recently purchased an Audi A2 1.4 SE and it hasn't come with any car mats... I've had a look on ebay etc at available car mats but they're all generic A2 car mats with nothing to them. I wondered if there was any official Audi car mats for the A2 that came with an Audi logo on them? I'd like to fit the official mats if there are any but can't seem to see any. Can somebody help with this please?
Thanks in advance,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Take a trip down to your dealer and specifically, the parts department.

Although the Audi logo isn't stitched on (a bit naff and unlike them), the genuine mats are superb quality and cost £41 for the front pair in carpet or £27 in rubber. They have the proper fixing holes and are available in various colours to match your interior.

Small tip, there are options with contrastinf leather edges and they don't have a price premium either.

Cheers,

Mike

£41 for the front pair - what about the rears? We have rubber front and rear which I'd prefer tro keep for just winter use...

talking about car mats.....
my a2 mats seemed to be fixed in with two screws with covers, but i want to get them out to hoover underneath but i have no idea how to remove the grey plastic clip things, help please!!!!

Mat dilema

Hi Matt,

Take a trip down to your dealer and specifically, the parts department.

Although the Audi logo isn't stitched on (a bit naff and unlike them), the genuine mats are superb quality and cost £41 for the front pair in carpet or £27 in rubber. They have the proper fixing holes and are available in various colours to match your interior.

Small tip, there are options with contrastinf leather edges and they don't have a price premium either.

Cheers,

Mike

Not any more. I went to Basingstoke Audi this week to get a replacement set for the front. The pars man said that only two colours came up, Black and grey.

My car has a light grey interior and carpets so I ordered the grey.

Went down at luchtime to get them and they were dark grey, nowhere near a match.

They were £42 for the pair.

Any ideas for an alternative?

Cheers

Robbie

rubber mats

sorry Its an old thread but..........I need some replacement rubber front mats for my 2002 TDI-SE A2...Have rung two dealers who tell me they have been discontinued !!!

anyone know where I can get hold of some ??

thanks

simon.

Contact Awesome GTi in Manchester, or Al more specifically. They do the custom mats for the club, with "A2OC" embroidered down one edge, though they'll sell you the mats without the embroidery if you wish. I bought a set only a matter of weeks ago having read some rave reviews in other threads. The quality of them is superb; they fit beautifully, clip into place and the carpet is clearly built to last.
You also get a choice of colour/shade of both the carpet and the edge stiching.

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/

Cheers,

Tom

Back