Audi A2 Nice Ice stereo project part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that you didn't really move forward and go for a double DIN unit? I have just fitted a Pioneer AVIC F970DAB. It's got updateable Sat-Nav. Rear camera link, It plays CD's/DVD's. Full Iphone link with mirroring. DAB, (of course), It's TOUCH SCREEN, I've connected my Ampire DVBT unit to it, so I get TV, too. It is simply, MODERN! There is not much to making the dash accept a double-DIN unit. Still, I did enjoy your professional video!

David

I'm surprised that you didn't really move forward and go for a double DIN unit? I have just fitted a Pioneer AVIC F970DAB. It's got updateable Sat-Nav. Rear camera link, It plays CD's/DVD's. Full Iphone link with mirroring. DAB, (of course), It's TOUCH SCREEN, I've connected my Ampire DVBT unit to it, so I get TV, too. It is simply, MODERN! There is not much to making the dash accept a double-DIN unit. Still, I did enjoy your professional video!

David
profesional video ? ? ? , its just the begining i think so i can have some tunes on my daily drive, i have a sub and speakers and all the wiring to do then might come the double din din, cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back