Information Audi A2 Service light reset.

chb

Another CHB video!
This time service resetting.

[video=youtube_share;VE2vMuQcvXk]http://youtu.be/VE2vMuQcvXk[/video]

Enjoy.

Hi,

There is one important step before you do this.

That is to actually do the service and not just do this to get rid of the service warning!!!

;)

And, this just resets it to a fixed service interval, if you want to reset a variable (long life) service schedule then that is a VCDS job.

Steve B

Last edited:
Very true Steve! Always service my cars in the autumn, so they are ready for the winter, and then again in spring if I think I will do over 10,000 miles in the year.
I know that the VW507 oil is good for much more than 10,000 miles, but I would rather change twice a year if I am doing 15,000 miles.

I also missed out the step of sticking the kettle on afterwards, so apologies for it not being utterly comprehensive.
:p

Very true Steve! Always service my cars in the autumn, so they are ready for the winter, and then again in spring if I think I will do over 10,000 miles in the year.
I know that the VW507 oil is good for much more than 10,000 miles, but I would rather change twice a year if I am doing 15,000 miles.

I also missed out the step of sticking the kettle on afterwards, so apologies for it not being utterly comprehensive.
:p

What about drinking the tea? Then what about .......

:D:D

Steve B

Thank you for posting this....just popped out and completed this reset successfully having just carried out an oil service just this morning

cheers

Last edited:
Back