Audi A2 TDI 90 Sport

Im collecting my new car next week its a 54 plate in black with pan roof, parking sensors with Bose and full leather interior I can't waist to start personalising it like some of the really tatsefull cars posted on this site.

I would like to stealth remap
Privacy glass
Hid lights with daytime running lights ( help is this an easy fix)

Would love to add a vortex body kit but suspect these are no longer available and maybe upgrade the alloys.

Will post photos in due course

Cheers

Welcome to A2oc---your car sounds fab spec and with a remap it will fly! i recommend stealth racing for the remap located near birmingham-they really know the A2 inside out. Good luck finding a votex kit. cheers mike

Happy new car. What became of your former TDI? That's a rare car you've purchased. I'm assuming it wasn't advertised on the usual platforms as I'm sure I'd have noticed that one!

The Votex Kit isnt avaliable. They occasionally appear on the used market but it's probably a couple of years since I saw an unfitted kit advertised. I don't think there would be much sense in looking for a breaker with this option due to the fact that it's glued onto the car and probably damaged anyway.

Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Sold the last TDI due to a change in circumstances last year but missed the charm and flexabilty of the A2 then saw this with 53k and put a deposit on it, my must have was the pan roof I collect it next friday.

I also think the vortex is a lost cause but hey ho if you dont ask you dont get, is it your car with the daytime running lights? are they an easy install.

it your car with the daytime running lights? are they an easy install.

No I don't have DRL's. You're clearly excited about your new toy with the one liner questions you're firing off in bullet rapidity :p

joking aside - please use the advanced search facility and select your search term in thread titles only - you'll find loads of great information on your enquiries plus loads more besides. Maybe put the kettle on first!

Back