Audi A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcars

The A2 is the first commercially manufactured car to have a body entirely constructed of aluminium, which ultimately ensures the vehicles complete recyclability, but also improves the more immediately important issue of performance. This ultra-light, environmentally friendly body combined with a strikingly streamlined form enhances the efficiency and performance of the 1.4-litre engine.

Is it ok to pop in at the weekend? [5]

Do your research first before posting stupid advertising threads on this site - since AUDI dont sell the A2 in the US, however many members do you think you will attract from this site??

Does this count as spam?
Or is it just simply a waste of everyone's time!

2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate control, Cruise control, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II.

Hotcars,
Thanks so much for educating us on the A2 - we've only been talking about the A2 car on this forum for several years so have learnt so much from your post!

I've taken the liberty of removing your advertising link from your post (not that I think you would have gained any customers!) but rather than deleting this entire thread I'd just like to say that unless you have something contructive to add other than statements that we already know or to advertise of your dealership, we're really not interested in your comments and you will be locked out of this forum if you continue down this path...

Stuart.

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart1.jpg[/img=left] Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator | Ex-A2 Owner (Now a VW Touran Owner!)

2001 TDi SE: Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray.
Visit the A2OC Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back