Audi Driver 07 Pics

wooly A2

I cant wait to see lots of pics of ADi heres a few to start you off ....
I Count 15

100_3251.jpg

EfMAX

DSCF7917.jpg

Watch out Watch out Mikes About

mIKE.jpg

DKW Formula Junior made a lot of noise and smoke but thats about it

100_3199.jpg

Mike,

The new headlights are amazing! On the day I thought they looked 'Lush', as my son would say!

Well done on such a good job in fitting them so professionally. Excellent.

Eric

There were far more appreciative comments than for the LED Audi rings!

Cheers,

Mike

Agreed, but the Audi rings were also an impressive sight. You did receive some well deserved comments at ADI re: your headlight conversion... remember you had three guys stop and say "...they look like they are out of the factory..."; you can't receive a better compliment than that!!

I think that is a thought shared by all!!

DC

Last edited:
Ben, Carl (& Jess), don't stir it up again - the dust is settling down over at S2OC and I'd like it to remain like that, at least for a while!

The S2 badge is staying though.

Cheers,

Mike

If you watch in the top right hand corner ive just got level with you out of shot the video is actually longer than that but photobucket has cut it in half , the next lap im infront . It definatly made it more interesting havingthe TT and a couple of other cars in the mix and the sound from them other cars was awesome .........TT Next year u and me both LOL !!!!

Picture Request

Would any of you that have taken pictures of are A2 only track session and in particular car 126 (HZL) be willing to share these images with me?

Also if you know of anyone that might have pictures please contact (PM) me.

I am quite gutted that the official photographer missed this session.

I've got a few that Angie took that show HZL in amongst the pack and one that looks like an overtaking manouvre!

It may be worth contacting Paz at Autometrix - he took some photos of the session and Tank is loud and proud on their Gallery page!

Cheers,

Mike

I've got a few that Angie took that show HZL in amongst the pack and one that looks like an overtaking manouvre!

It may be worth contacting Paz at Autometrix - he took some photos of the session and Tank is loud and proud on their Gallery page!

Cheers,

Mike

I have had a responce from Autometrix with ref HZL on the parade laps; I am very glad to have this picture but would like some of HaZeL in the track sesson.

Mike if they could be e-mailed would be greatful; would you like a donation or direct to the A2OC.

PM me your email and I'll send you what I have - I'll leave the matter of contributions to you, but certainly don't expect anything.

Cheers,

Mike

I took a whole bunch of the track session on Darren's camera. Hopefully he'll still have some of HaZeL.

Ben

Back