Audi web site

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shirepro

A word of warning about taking the audi web site as gospel. I was looking for a specific A2 ( had to be ex-demonsrator, had to be a TDi (75) etc). I searched on the Audi site, found a few within 100 mile radius. Travelled out to find the car was not as per spec on the web site, notably the seats were a very different colour/material, and the claimed parking sensor was absent.

Even so the site is a good tool for finding specific cars, and great for pricing up extras to value a car. I used print outs from other dealers' cars to negotiate on the price (although I guess they still won out!). Ended up buying a car which wasn't the exact spec I wanted because I was so fed up ringing and trying to get sale staff to go outside and check the spec on the Audi site was correct.

1.4 Tdi SE Colbalt Blue metallic, blue matrix and grey interior. Yappy dog in back.

Yes good point.

As always, you only get information as good as the poor admin clerk whho types it in. Same experience with what is entered on the V5.

The Audi used car website is getting better, but its still quite restrictive on search criteria (e.g. can't use keywords keywords) and resizing the returned search boxes.

I also had a battle to get my own car set-up on the My Audi bit. Help desk tried their best, but its third party managed and there support is awful. Took 3 monhts to get sorted.

Dave

1.6SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back