AudiA2museum.de website

Hey mates, do you know what happened to this amazing site? It has vanished... is there a reincarnation?

Hey mates, do you know what happened to this amazing site? It has vanished... is there a reincarnation?

Last working November time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the domain itself has gone to sedo which is a domain marketplace, so highly unlikely it’s ever coming back. But the content will be available in the time machine forever.

i'm wondering how big work would it be to register a similar domain and move the whole content to this new site

i'm wondering how big work would it be to register a similar domain and move the whole content to this new site

Not huge, but the site was made in a very basic way and would be best to rework.

I would imagine the content is readily available via the internet so there wouldn't be issues with copyright. I wonder if the information could be incorporated into a section on our site?

I wonder if the information could be incorporated into a section on our site?
Sadly that looks like a non-starter to me, but the web.archive.org link seems to be fine. There's even an English translation for the main history page.

Back