Information Bargepower (Ian)

depronman

A2OC Donor
Today I have been contacted by Ian's son John and have is OK to post the info below.

It is the best news that I have had all year.
Ian as made great strides in his recovery over the lasty few weeks (after many months of near no progress), his speech is much improved and is left side movement as returned to near normal.

I don't think Ian will be back on the forum for a few months yet, but out of nowhere he seems to be making great strides on his recovery.
I would wish him luck but better not, as if Ian has had any luck in the last few years it is always been bad luck.

Fingers crossed that Ian is fit enough for a visit to St Annes this side of xmas, I will keep you all posted

Best regards,
Paul

Today I have been contacted by Ian's son John and have is OK to post the info below.

It is the best news that I have had all year.
Ian as made great strides in his recovery over the lasty few weeks (after many months of near no progress), his speech is much improved and is left side movement as returned to near normal.

I don't think Ian will be back on the forum for a few months yet, but out of nowhere he seems to be making great strides on his recovery.
I would wish him luck but better not, as if Ian has had any luck in the last few years it is always been bad luck.

Fingers crossed that Ian is fit enough for a visit to St Annes this side of xmas, I will keep you all posted

Best regards,
Paul
That really is great to hear Paul. Thank you so much for the update. I really hope that Ian's recovery continues at the current pace.

Great news Paul.
As Teresa said, thanks for the update.
Fingers crossed that Ian's well enough to travel before too long.

I had been wondering what had happened to Ian, I didn't know he'd had another medical episode - a stroke by the sound of it? So pleased to hear that he's making a good recovery and I hope it continues apace, right back to full health.

Back