Best price of a fitted Michelin Pilot Sport 17"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jon.od

The best price i have come across is £128 fitted for a

205/40/R17

Can any one best this, Mytyres.net have them for £118.50 but i would still need to get them fitted.

www.topgear.co.uk are doing them for £100.34

For competitive fitting prices (£5 to £7.50 for fitting and balancing to a loose wheel) try tyre garages on industrial estates rather than the high street.

Some of the big brand name tyre firms (ie. Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental) will recommend local tyre fitting places. Their email addresses are obtainable from their websites.

thanks smartboost. the web site is added to my favorite list, wasn't looking forwatd to replacing my tyres. I can sleep at night now. Just hope i don't get a flat in the middle of the night in the outer hebradies(if thats how you spell it) can't imagine it would be easy to get 205/40/17 up their. Thats when the tyre gunk doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. So i've got my rabbits foot for when i go out.

Try www.mytyres.co.uk they're £25 cheaper for 185/50/16 Dunlop Sp9000 original fit to our TDI.

2002 A2 TDI SE - Silver - Open Sky System - Silver - 225 TT ,Bose,6 Play, Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back