BIKE RACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.DUNN

Does anyone know where the bike rack came from in the forum photo from Deheld?My local GB Audi garage is unaware of its existance.Does it fit Open Sky cars & what is the cost?[:p]

Hi,

The picture is from an Audi A2 Accessories folder I got from the dealer. One of our members actually works for audi (I think it's BK) and he had a part number.

I think it fits to an opensky a2. But it might be tricky to open the boot when the roof is open. Try explaining to your insurance company you've got a bike steer through your glass roof !!

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

Hello friends,
I have an A2 with Open sky roof since November 2002. So I was also looking for this special solution.
My german AUDI dealer and the AUDI information center in Ingolstatd told me, that this solution was not released for sale and so it is not avaiable on the market !!:(
I think, it was to expensive for AUDI to developing such special equipment for the A2. But it looks great an practicable.

But it can work ....:
The SMART Drivers can select a lot of special developed accessories, so also an bike and snowboard rack for the rear side of the car.[8D]

Alu2000 (see European Owners Gall. No. 24)
2003 1.4 SE cobalt-blue with all german packages (HighTech, Advance and Style), winter pack, ABT front design, removable Towing solution, sport-seats, complete ISOFIX, space-floor-and multibox, OpenSky, GSM, Navigation with PDA an so on ...

Hi:

This special bike rack for OPEN SKY is REF number: 8Z0 071 104.

AUDI A2 1.6 FSI Red Amulet - Open Sky - S-Line - Alpine 7998-R + Infinity Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back