Black A2 in Berkhamsted

Fred
Lots of A2's around here Berkhamsted/Tring/Chesham for some bizarre reason. The best is a white one with Votex and OSS. also a nice bright red one with OSS and bling wheels
Don't anyone take this personally but all the others are driven by very old people (there are about 4 others I see regularly)

Jason (also greying)

Fred
Lots of A2's around here Berkhamsted/Tring/Chesham for some bizarre reason. The best is a white one with Votex and OSS. also a nice bright red one with OSS and bling wheels
Don't anyone take this personally but all the others are driven by very old people (there are about 4 others I see regularly)

Jason (also greying)

Have to admit there are a lot of old fogies on here :)

Can get just for men hair dye if anyone's interested lol

Have to admit there are a lot of old fogies on here :)

Can get just for men hair dye if anyone's interested lol

:) Quality! In your short tenure as a member - from where do you evidence this generalisation?!?

At 41, I fit the bill for 'just for men's ' marketing; but quite happy with my salt and pepper look.

This got me thinking though - you can assume a lot about a person from an online forum where you only read their words and know little about them.

For example - no offence Redbull; but I had you in mind as a mid 20's max power officianado (this was wrongly assumed from a variety of things including your penchant for heavily modded Vauxhalls) - then your car insurance post confirms you as 10 years older and your other half is the same age as mine! DarrenC thought I was going to be much older when I met him at ADI three years ago - but by my own admission I come across a grumpy old fart so fair play. :)

I've always thought our club demographic was mainly within the two groups from 35 - 54 ( with some exceptions at either end like Chris, Andrew and Richard in the young team and Alan and Graham our statesmen). And when I think about the A2's I see locally; my Mrs.Fiona is probably the youngest person to be seen driving one.

Think I'll post a poll to see where the club sits in terms of age. I dont think that its a bunch of 'old fogies' - but the under 25's are very limited, probably due to the quirkiness; low availability and cost of the A2. It's also unlikely to be considered 'cool' by the chicks! :)

These stats may already be available on the club I'm not sure, and perhaps our resident statisitician guru Alan may have some data from Audi?

Anyhoo - lets see if Redbull's right. :)

Last edited:
I bought our red A2 for my missus, and she's 26 (I'm 10 years her senior). She absolutely loves it!

We're also in the Berkhamsted area, so you might spot her driving it around with our 8 week old son in the back.

Barry

I bought our red A2 for my missus, and she's 26 (I'm 10 years her senior). She absolutely loves it!

We're also in the Berkhamsted area, so you might spot her driving it around with our 8 week old son in the back.

Barry

Barry
If its bright red with OSS and occasionally drives near Pitstone, then I think I've seen your family a few times recently
Looked very shiny

Mines the filthy navy blue one with the idiot on board

J

That's the one! I can't believe how many A2's there are around here. You know how it is; you don't notice them until you've bought one for yourself, then all of a sudden they're everywhere

Dan B; I meant she loves the A2...!

B

Back