Bluetooth options

RobertJ

Hi,

I'm looking to add bluetooth to my A2 Sport with DIS and Symphony II, although I'd like to change to Symphony II+/3 at some stage. The 2 preferred options are the original Audi solution or the Fiscom one. I'd like to have control over the phone, be able to see my contacts etc. The ability to stream music via bluetooth would be advantageous. I already have a multifunction steering wheel with relay as part of this mod.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks, Robert

Hi,

I'm looking to add bluetooth to my A2 Sport with DIS and Symphony II, although I'd like to change to Symphony II+/3 at some stage. The 2 preferred options are the original Audi solution or the Fiscom one. I'd like to have control over the phone, be able to see my contacts etc. The ability to stream music via bluetooth would be advantageous. I already have a multifunction steering wheel with relay as part of this mod.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks, Robert
@timmus (aka Tom) is your man, I’m sure he will be along shortly to advise?
Cheers Jeff

Have not looked back after having the xcarlink fitted to mine. Works seemlesly and was installed by the great man himself...Timmus

Hi Robert, I've got a Symphony II+ (Symphony III?) for sale, PM me if you're interested - although the X-CarLinks that you need for them are different, so if you plan to do this now would be a good time to update.

Back