bodykit

A2SPORT had a second hand kit for sale. I dont know if its gone or he still has it. Worth a PM? If not I think its still available from Audi but its quite costly. The odd kit comes up on EBay, have you searched European wide?

A2SPORT had a second hand kit for sale. I dont know if its gone or he still has it. Worth a PM? If not I think its still available from Audi but its quite costly. The odd kit comes up on EBay, have you searched European wide?

Hey Murdo

Thanks for the heads up Murdo, sorry kit not available it's on me A2 now timing is everything I guess lol

Cheers,

A2sport

Hey Murdo

Thanks for the heads up Murdo, sorry kit not available it's on me A2 now timing is everything I guess lol

Cheers,

A2sport

That bodykit looks great on your A2 I might say, and those wheels really made me "wow". :)

That bodykit looks great on your A2 I might say, and those wheels really made me "wow". :)

Hey Esson

looking at most of your post makes me realize how much you look after your A2 i wish i was more like you so those wheels would still look wow:D:eek: lol

Cheers,

A2sport

theres an A2 being broken on ebay that has the bodykit minus the front spoiler. From memory the front spoiler is around £200

lucky me

hi i also wanted a kit!!i emailed an audi dealer (parts department) close to me just on the off chance to see if they had a kit? and an hour later he rang me saying they had one which they have had lying around for 3 years in boxes!got there next day and managed to get the lot for £200,he gave me an invoice which retailed at about £750 +vat.so the one on ebay is worth a call!you can make a spoiler for front.mike:)item no is 200273352244

Last edited:
Back