Bognor Regis members

spike

Hi all

I've spotted some boot trim panels on Ebay (not A2 parts) and they are collection only. (bit too far from Richmond, North Yorkshire)
Would anyone from that area consider collecting them on my behalf, then posting them to me - all expenses paid.

If interested. I'll check the location and pick up details before making any commitments

Cheers Spike

Have you tried Shipley.com Where couriers bid for the work or looking for return loads I found it really good and cheap all goes on reviews who you choose if you need them ASAP.

If your stuck I maybe able to help.

Some of my colleagues commute from Littlehampton each day (have to go past Bognor) and my parents still live Hull side of York so I can get them closer for you and you could potentially collect. My Dad also occasionally pops up North Yorkshire way so he could meet to pass them on

Thanks everyone for the replies.
I could ask the seller if they would consider courier pick-up but the trim panels are bulky and would need careful packing.........and probably the reason for collection only was specified.

Trufflestu, your kind offer would be the most convenient so if I win the auction which ends tomorrow I'll be in touch. There is no urgency so if it works out and your father is heading this way I'm sure we could arrange to meet up.

Bargepower, thanks for your offer. Perhaps you could be first reserve.

Thanks again everyone for suggestions and offers to help out

Cheers Spike

I live about 5 miles from Bognor, so if I can be of any help let me know :)

Thanks for the offer.
I've won the auction so when I get the actual pick-up details we can work out the most convenient way forward

If you are closest it may work out that you cover the initial pick-up then pass the panels over to trufflestu for the onward journey to Yorkshire.

Cheers Spike

Last edited:
Yes, works for me Spike. Just let me know :)

That's great.
I've just asked the Team if there is a way of sending you a Private Message as I don't really want to post the sellers details on an open forum.
If not I'll give you my email address so we can communicate directly.

Cheers Spike

If you click on my name to the left of this post you can ‘start a conversation’, which is how PMs work I think...
Have sent you one anyway, so let’s see :)

Many thanks to PeterS and trufflestu (plus Bargepower as first reserve) for relaying my ebay parts from Bognor to N.Yorkshire.
Trufflestu's mam and dad covered the most miles with PeterS arranging the initial collection and trufflestu co-ordinating the onward travel via a workmate and his parents - who I met up with at the Gilling East - home of the Ryedale Miniature railway centre. It's the largest layout I've ever seen and certainly worth a visit - https://rsme.org.uk/

Hopefully I can return the favour some time

Cheers Spike

Back