Boot dimensions

emmagater

I'm hoping to buy an A2 but need to check I can get what I need to in the boot. Could some kind person let m have he internal dimensions of the boot with and without the extra space in the floor?
Thanks very much!

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5946&highlight=boot

attachment.php

Edit: enough answers in 11 minutes? :D

slight digression from opening topic (but don't all the best threads do this :D)
why is it that the front "track" centre tyre to centre tyre (1462) differs to the rear "track" centre tyre to centre tyre (1427) is this normal ?
I assumed (but I not a car techie) that if I imagined driving in snow the rear tyres would follow in the tracks of the front (when driving in a straight line obviously ;))

If you look at the numbers they state very clearly that the dimensions are 961 cms x 698 cms x 880 cms with the rear seats in position.

It is the Internal! dimension (on the image).

And A2 Golden Miler:

You mean 1462 mm width of track, right? Most cars are wider in the front because they anyway do understear and so it is not so much as if they would be more narrow in the front (but I actually can't realy answer the question perfectly).
But for wheelspacers, in Germany they must be thicker in the rear or same as thick so the rear will become more widthe or stay the same difference.
Because the car gets saver to drive it it tends to more understear.

I've searched all over and I cannot find a dimension as I've marked in the attached. It's supposed to be boot floor (upper) to inside of hatch.

After a good trawl of the site, I know I can get a husky, a labrador and two german pointers in the boot (not at the same time) but can I get a folded massage table in the back without folding the rear seats?

Help appreciated :)

If you go on autotrader, select an A2, and then click on the tab for dimensions, it gives you most figures. Useful for comparisons to other cars too.

The A2 boot is 390 litres & 515Kgs load

Audi A3 is 350 ltrs & 560kgs load

Golf Mk5 is 350ltrs & 551kgs load

Astra is 350 & 525kgs load.

Golf Mk4 is 330 ltrs & 406kgs load

BMW Mini is 160ltrs & 450kgs load

Nick

If you go on autotrader, select an A2, and then click on the tab for dimensions, it gives you most figures. Useful for comparisons to other cars too.

The A2 boot is 390 litres & 515Kgs load

Audi A3 is 350 ltrs & 560kgs load

Golf Mk5 is 350ltrs & 551kgs load

Astra is 350 & 525kgs load.

Golf Mk4 is 330 ltrs & 406kgs load

BMW Mini is 160ltrs & 450kgs load

Nick

Wondering slightly off-topic, but for the above reasons I feel it's not unfair to compare the A2 to compact family cars like the Golf & Focus. Then the A2 looks like quite good value. :)

Back