Bord computer problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anddy

I have some problems... I observed today two strange things..

1. I was on "red" 30km to go until the tank to be empty. I stoped to a gas station and ask for full tank. Full tank it was... After that I drived to the office and I let it about 15-30min. I switch the ignition and on board was the tankstelle sign!!! but the fuel indicator was up to full!!!! I pressed the left knob from the dash to make the self diagnose and everithing was OK, but the tank sign doesn't dissapear (?!?). I turned off the engin and back on, and the sign wasn't there anymore... Confort system fail?? Or other thing...

2. I observed this "problem" when I wanted to get into garage. I start the engine and I saw on the dash screen the temperature -7*C, but the star (snow ball) wasn't there... I notice that if the temperature goes under +5*C the star appear, but now... on -XX*C the star is not anymore...

Someone have some suggestions????
Thank you

A2 RSline 1.4 Sky|Nav|Winter|ABT

On point 2.

My old A6 used to show a * only from -5 to +5 (I think it stated this in the handbook) - which I confirmed just the once when it was really cold. Below -5 Audi must reckon you already know its cold :)

Dave

1.6SE

Cool:)
I observed that!
But... what about no.1???

Thanks

A2 RSline 1.4 Sky|Nav|Winter|ABT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back