Busy afternoon polishing!

Leopard680

A2OC Donor
Has taken a good few sessions to get Alison to the stage where I'm happy wi LEOPARD 1.jpgLEOPARD2.jpgLEOPARD3.jpgLEOPARD4.jpgth her! :D

Cool; that was one of the first things I did; clayed, polished whilst the interior was drying out from the Rug Doctor deep clean! This car may have got under my skin. A bit. :D

My A2 needs a thorough clean; inside and out. Trouble is I don't know how to do it. Two days after cleaning it, I am always dissatisfied with the results.
I have an entire set of Autoglym products courtesy of my spouse's new Seat.

Anyone in or near south Manchester care to let me watch how it is done?

Andrew

Hi ennio,
Have you tried the forums on cleanyourcar.co.uk? plenty of fantastic advice from the pro's about the different products and techniques used for the best results. By the sound of things you need to give your paint a deep cleanse and then seal it for durability using a wax, a nano-sealant or both. My basic routine is wash (using 2 buckets) clay, polish and finally a coat of permanon car supershine for durability ( it looks waxed for 6-9months!) or poorboys world black hole glaze and a couple of coats of Natty's blue paste wax for a super shiny finish. When done properly your paint should feel as smooth as glass, that is when it will reflect the light properly. Good luck!

Back