Caliper seals

Kleynie

A2OC Donor
Hi all,
I'm currently in the middle of refurbishing front calipers for my A2, and I was wondering where the best place to buy caliper seals is, any suggestions?
Thanks

I bought cheap on the rears of my build and within a week the piston was stuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,
I'm currently in the middle of refurbishing front calipers for my A2, and I was wondering where the best place to buy caliper seals is, any suggestions?
Thanks

Auto Doc might be worth a try, though ive found thier delivery can be a bit slow.

Depends what you want, pick here...

Slightly negative about BiggRed, bought some caliper slider pins and was not impressed, the chrome plating was thin to say the least when compared with the thick plating of the Audi originals. Serviceable I suppose but not a patch on Audi's, but you pay for what you get.

Andy

Depends what you want, pick here...

Slightly negative about BiggRed, bought some caliper slider pins and was not impressed, the chrome plating was thin to say the least when compared with the thick plating of the Audi originals. Serviceable I suppose but not a patch on Audi's, but you pay for what you get.

Andy

Fair point - I was able to clean up the old pins but fit new seals and pistons so didn't experience this aspect.

Back