can i rent an a2 in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretti_kivi

i have to be in the UK in may and would like to rent suitable transport. since my A2 has to stay home (helsinki - stockholm - hamburg - rotterdam - hull and back is a bit silly for the weekend), i'd quite like to find someone (a dealer) who's willing to lend me an a2.
with 17"s and preferably the S-Line sports suspension - i'd like to fit this to my car and so i'm considering this an extended test drive. the fact that the way home means punting through the peak district has nothing whatsoever to do with it ;)

any ideas? oh yes, pickup and return are both Manchester Airport, mileage should be around 500... petrol or diesel irrelevant.

Bret

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
2002, Petrol 1.4, 17" 215/40 summer, 185/55R15 spiked winter, OpenSky, leather / alcantara in iceblue; added by me: cruise, LEDs in the doors and mirrors; Ambient lighting, Day-Driving lights, Fogs, Comet FF200s... coming soon: heated seats and MFwheel, TT Tacho and pointers, Xenon... and more. http://www.a2-freun.de/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=61
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Bret,

Here are the contact details of an Audi dealer in Manchester, UK.

Perhaps you might wish to telephone them to see if they can assist?

Hope this helps.

Lancaster Audi
Chester Road
Old Trafford
Manchester
Greater Manchester
M16 9UA

tel: 0161 876 1234
fax: 0161 876 1222
email: [email protected]

Interested to see you live in Finland.
I work for a Finnish owned company in the UK (Finnforest) and have visited your lovely country a couple of times so far!

Regards...Trebor

A2 1.4 TDI 90bhp Sport, 2004, Cobalt Blue, Climate Control, DIS, Sport seats, Body Kit

Hi I live in Hull..............and my local dealer will hire you a car his details are...

Hull Audi
Saxon Way, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 9PB
Tel: 01482 640581
Fax: 01482 640264

you will need the country code on the phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back