Car seat covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQ

I was thinking of getting car seat covers. does anyone have any experience in fitting or buying any for the a2?
I was thinking the shape of the seats seem different so will covers fit properly. Also there is the problem with the side airbags on both front seats. With seat covers these will get covered.

Black 2001 A2 with 16" 6 spoke, Open sky system, xenon lights, and concert single cd.
Tha Best

Recommendation is not to fit seat covers on seats with side airbags.

Yes, I'd agree with daveyjp. Never cover up the airbags. You'll find the results dissapointing to say the least in a side impact ;)

I too agree. Don't go there. Your life is worth more than the proposed new seat covers!!
Ezza

Yes i was thinking the shape of the airbag area could be cut out?

Black 2001 A2 with 16" 6 spoke, Open sky system, xenon lights, and concert single cd.
Tha Best

I think this assumes you know what the shape of the deploying airbag is? But if GB Car Seat Covers know what they are doing you'd hope this has all been taken into acount.

Seat covers for the rear seats are available from Belgian Audi dealers - but not for the front seats!. Quite mad. New Polo front seat covers from your VW dealer are designed for airbags, and almost fit, but do not match thee rear seat covers I bought.

Chivers ':)'
'02 A2 1.4TDi SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back