Castle Combe Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooly A2

Quite A Few people have asked for directions to Castle Combe
so i have found some maps to hopefully help you out ,Please dont reply to this thread as the maps keep getting lost in other threads and it should make it clearer for anyone who does not know where they are going yet ....

No matter where you are coming from North, East or West having been to Castle Combe many times you really need to make your way to Jct 17 M4.

Castle Combe is signposted from there so it should be impossible for you to get lost .......Once you get to Jct 17 M4 you are about 10-15 mins from the Castle Combe circuit ......when you get to the circuit ignore all signs to the track and then follow the signs to the village ,Just follow the signs to "coach and car park", . It's only just off the main road, don't go down the hill into the village. if you go down the hill into the village you've gone past the Car Park........
We are going to attempt to meet up beforehand in order to get the passes handed out (a time of 8:30 am is suggested).One pass per car is required to be displayed in each car windscreen so if you dont think you can make it for 8:30 can you let ME know - .

You may think this is a little early but believe me if you dont get there early enough then you may loose your spot on the stand ........

Places are very competitive between different Owners Clubs......

(You may be able to find your way from JCT18 M4
but i have no idea what this route is like or how it links to Castle Combe....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back