CHEAPEST DEALER FOR MINI SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

Could anyone tell me where i could find the cheapest dealer for a mini service in the south east of England.
Please also tell me how much you paid

A mini service? Is that one where they change just some of the plugs and only partly replace fluids?

Phil. TDi Sport, silver, with Climate and OpenSky.

Even if the service is mini the bill wont be!

2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate control, Cruise control, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II.

quoted £288 by audi dealer aylesford kent!
good topic as i need service soon,no not me my car!
any cheaper in kent?.:(

I need a 30k service in a few months time bet that will cost me a packet. May have to take it to a non Audi dealer. VW dealerships do express services for Audi I think must be cheaper

1.4 PETROL A2 BLACK WITH OPEN SKY AND REAR BENCH SEAT

My VW dealer quoted £250 for labour and parts inc VAT, inc pick up and deliver. A lot cheaper than my first service at Audi dealer. An independant quoted £180 all in, but I'm not too sure about that, it could be their first A2.

Being from the Aylesford area, Whitehouse/Lind/Maidstone Audi (whatever they're calling themselves this week) are only 1 mile down the road & our choice purely from practicality. The other options for this area are Tonbridge or further towards London - Bromley?

Don't drink drive! Not only is it socially unaceptable, it also harms A2's.
Was a Merlot Red 1.4SE petrol originally.
Now an Ebony Black 1.4SE petrol with Red Leather, CC, Symphony + all the previous options we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back