Climair or HEKO

Audimad

United-Kingdom
I am after a set of wind deflectors for our A2 but not too sure which ones to get. Does anyone have any opinions on Climair and HEKO like which are the best. I know Climairs are more expensive but that's it. :confused:

Hi i have heko ones and think they are much more stylish than the climair ones. The main difference is that the heko is squarish and the climair are rounded in profile. Robin has climair on his but does agree that the heko is nicer suited to the a2's lines. Hope that helps mike

I too have the Heko one's and they look and work great. Just worth noting that I had to use some additional adhesive strips as the one's supplied were not enough to keep the deflectors in place at first. Can't comment on the climair, never seen them.

Rob.

I have climair, no complaints other than a bit of extra wind noise. Make sure you get the pale tint as the dark ones (which look great) obscure vision too much. Have just trimmed mine so my mirrors fold without catching. Kaz was selling a set of Hekos a couple of weeks ago on here. I got climair as have had them on other cars, and couldn't make the heko website let me order. I believe Heko are a lot cheaper. Cheers Colin. Ps invaluable if you dont have leccy rears to open a crack to stop the drumming.

Back