Climate Control and Metalic Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kslevi

I am now a bit anoyed at Audi, because I have just seen that they are advertising the Climate control and metalic paint deal AGAIN for £250!

Now I know this is a good deal, because I got this deal with my new A2 which I have had for about a month, but I was told at the time that the deal was only going to last until september 2002, so I had to get in fairly quick - which I did!

Now I hear that they are doing this very same deal until the end of this year!!!

So basically, this isn't a special, this is just a ploy to make us the customers feel that we are getting a good deal, and a way for the dealers to pressure us in to buying so we can still get the deal.

If I knew this deal was gonna last for the rest of the year, I would have waited a bit before ordering my car (even though I am very happy with it and I think I got a good deal anyway)

What can we do?

2003 A2 1.4 SE in Cobalt blue, black interior, Climate Control, Winter Pack

How about me-ordered a couple of weeks before the offer started.....

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Hope you got the free insurance offer they are doing on A2's too. This only started recently (September) but has saved me a few hundred quid on an ex-demo A2. I don't know when this runs out, or even if it has been publicised very much.

Tino
Dolphin Grey 1.4 SE

Great!!!!!!!!:(:(. Not only did we just miss out on the CC/paint offer by weeks - just like Steve - now they're throwing in insurance as well to shift some A2's.

Are Audi having some problems shifting stock or getting their quotas????

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

I picked up on this free insurance deal last week. I checked with my dealer and apparently its only valid on ex-demo/pre-registered audi stock.

I wonder how many of these are 2002 (smaller tank) models ?

Rich.

3 days to go until silver A2 1.6FSI sport.
Black interior, front fogs, REW, ECC, winter pack, mats & iPod.

That may be the official line, but I got the free insurance on my BRAND NEW A2 and I bought it in August.

Apparantely you just fill in a form and they fax it off and then wait for the results. Audi UK don't check the form against the chassis no., etc. so they don't know for sure the date of purchase.

As my dealer said: 'it's no skin off my nose, if it gets through good luck, it's worth a try'.

I shall keep my dealer anonymous as I don't want them to incur any wrath from Audi UK and I also don't want my insurance rescinded, but I thought you ought to know.
Audi A2 1.4SE
Build Wk40/2002 | OpenSky | Azure Blue | Climate | DIS | APS | Lumbar

Thinking about it, the dealer had to cover half of the special offer on the climate/paint, so if I then ask for a discount they would have said no, so I've probably not lost out too much....

That's what I'm telling myself anyway!.

Think yourselves lucky. Like many others on this forum, shortly after I bought my A2, AUDI reduced the base price on the 1.4Tdi SE by £1500. They did drop a few standard options, however I was not so pleased at the time. I think you can probably realise from this situation, that AUDI are not selling anywhere near their predicted volumes for the A2, and therefore are having to take these unusual tactics. Sad but true.

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

It did happen when I bought my Leon-a couple of months later a £1k drop and alloys as standard...out came the voodoo doll....

did anybody hear about the deal similar to that of the mini where you pay £100 and that covers all the servicing costs for 3 years, sadly you have to purchase it within 3 weeks of buying a new car.

quote:did anybody hear about the deal similar to that of the mini where you pay £100 and that covers all the servicing costs for 3 years, sadly you have to purchase it within 3 weeks of buying a new car.

Now your having a laugh. I am slowly becoming annoyed with AUDI UK. Firstly they devalued my car by reducing its new car price, then they started giving away options cheap, then added free insurance, now decided to give new owners cheap servicing costs. It wont be long until they start giving away TESCO Club Card points with every purchase.

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

Audi were doing £100 servicing (inc brakes shoes/pads) for 36 months, 30,000miles when I bought mine in June...

Looks like I missed all the offers. I bought an ex demo in July, no mention was made of cheap servicing:(

MartinW

First I've heard of the service offer is on this forum. The dealers seem to be doing a great job of informing us of all the offers available

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Looks like we need a list of dealers who inform their customers of available deals, and a list of those who don't!

MartinW

Whilst reading Whatcar, I came accross an article about the A2. Audi is offering 1 years free insurance on all ex demo A2's, except the new 1.6fsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back