Climate Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone with a digi camera would be good enough to take a picture of an engine compartment with CC I would be grateful. Just so I know what I am looking for?

Thanks

Kaine - just looked at the pics under the bonnet. I'm interested in what the circular shaped 'funnel' is to the right of the main engine block with a flexi hose attached. It looks like you poor something into it - but what is it?

Soemeonw mentioned on the forum that the power steering requires fluid - No idea where you put it and for three to its first service I never seemed to need any!

Regards - The Foghorn

2001 TDI SE Atantic Blue, Open Sky, 16" 6 spoke alloys, Satellite cloth & space box system. The "Dogs Twitchers"

The Funnel(s)... there are 2 one each side of the engine, they are for directing/ducting water from the vent on the bonnet through the engine bay to the road, there is also one below the windscreen this does the same thing... as the bonnet is sealed (rearly opened) its a way of ensuring water cannot build up unseen..

Lee and Sheridan,
TDI SE, Build 11/01, Dolphin Grey
50% Brighter Bulbs : Audi 6 CD Changer : Rear drinks holder : Floppy Wiper : Centre Tray : Elasticated Belt System : Chrome Numberplate Surround : A3 Transmission Nets : Heated Mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back