Competition

Smick

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere or I am just too thick

But in trying to enter the competition, I enter the amount on the main a2oc page, get taken to Paypal, enter my password and then there is the option to make the payment, but not put in my answer.

What am I doing wrong?

Smick said:
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere or I am just too thick

But in trying to enter the competition, I enter the amount on the main a2oc page, get taken to Paypal, enter my password and then there is the option to make the payment, but not put in my answer.

What am I doing wrong?
Yes, you are quite correct!

Best thing to do is mail the answer to me: [email protected] and make the payment in the normal way.

At the close of the competition, I will match answers to donations and exclude any that don't have a donation associated with them.

Cheers,

Mike

As you are probably aware, the entry issues have now been resolved by Ben, so get guessing!

Cheers,

Mike

Hi and thanks for the early entrants and donations to the A2OC - much appreciated.

From the early guesses, you should remember that we are after Tanks power output at the wheels, not at the flywheel!

One other entrant has already asked for a down-wards revision, as he didn't read the information fully, so I'm posting this to give all a fair chance at hitting the mark spot on!

Kind Regards,

Mike

Back