Concert 2 ipod,usb control unit

stevec

Wales
Hi all. Looking to buy one of these units. my a2 (a 2003 model) has a concert 2 single disc and dis fitted and would like the track info to be displayed in dis. Can anyone recommend a unit? Been looking at dension and connects to but don't know which one to go for.
Thx steve

I have used the X-car link in both of my A2`s with excellent results.
It charges the iPod and if you have Bose fitted it will list six playlists on the head unit though not the track info only the track number.
I have not had dis in either of my A2`s so cannot say if it will display on there Timmus would probably be able to tell you.

AFAIK only the Dension GW-Pro & GW300 (may be newer versions now) displays track information in the DIS and have USB as well as track information, I Have the GWPro fitted, it gives USB/Ipod/BT Streaming and BT phone kit. But really it requires a MFSW to control it. You can do it from the head unit but not fully and it's tricky. I also use it for my DAB interface and that works well, very little dropout with a decent antenna. I was using the DAB/AMI setup, but this was causing me too many issues.

Thanks Craig. Sounds like the one i want. Think i'll go for the Gw300 need to start saving my sheckles!

Hi

I will have an ice link thing (ipod lead connection) available at the end of the week as I am getting my stereo changed over, give me a shout if you are interested

Denison gateway 100
you can see the tracks details in the DIS (I tend to just use the ipod interface setting and have it on shuffle)

Back