crackly driving me nut's

james67

Hello all
Was looking for some advice about my radio in the A2 about a week ago for no reason it just started going crackly and now it has poor reception So I had a good look round on the forum and came up with the idea that could be the aerial driver interfaces which are located in the uprights in the rear tailgate so I replace them unfortunately it's made no difference has anybody got any ideas.
James

I had a similar problem and it turned out to be my phone charger, or more specifically the lighter/USB adapter.

Hello all
Was looking for some advice about my radio in the A2 about a week ago for no reason it just started going crackly and now it has poor reception So I had a good look round on the forum and came up with the idea that could be the aerial driver interfaces which are located in the uprights in the rear tailgate so I replace them unfortunately it's made no difference has anybody got any ideas.
James
You haven't just fitted LED bulbs have you?

Steve B

Thanks

winner winner chicken dinner

I cannot believe it something as simple as a USB charger plugged into the cigarette lighter socket gets you chasing all round the car thinking you got some kind of fault. Thanks very much for your observation and input. all sorted and a working radio again.
Thanks James........................

Back